GENERAL CONDITIONS (ONLINE LESSONS):
1. All prices are PER PERSON. Each lesson is ONE HOUR.
2. To confirm the booking, students must buy an hourly package and confirm the booking with the full payment.
3. If a package of hours is interrupted by the student once it has already begun, the school will not be able to refund any amount of money for the remaining lessons. However, the student will be able to use the number of lessons he or she has left in the future, as long as the online classes will be available.
4. Each booking will absolutely be personal and non-transferable, so it must not be shared by multiple students. Under no circumstance may the students trade or sell their remaining class hours.
5. Changes of schedule are accepted up to 49 hours before the class. Students must notify it by email to email@example.com. No more than 2 changes will be accepted.
6. You can buy classes in packs of 1 hour, 5 hours or 10 hours. Each pack is valid for 6 months.
7. We offer a free trial class of 20 minutes before you decide to book your lessons. Just you and a native Spanish teacher for 20 minutes.
8. We do require all non-beginner users to take our classification test so we can make this session as useful as possible.
9. Once the student has completed their online classes (as long as they have taken a minimum number of 10 classes) they will receive a certificate of achievement.
10. If the user connects late but within a grace period of 10 minutes the session will not be cancelled but the time lost will not be made up. If the user is more than 10 minutes late the class will be cancelled and there is no right to refund.
11. Payments: To commence lessons prior payment is required 24 hours in advance via online payment bank transfer or Paypal. All expenses related to sending money will be paid for by the applicant.