Individual Lessons for one person:
We also offer private lessons in which you can decide exactly what you want to learn. Lessons can cover General Spanish for example extra Pronunciation and Speaking practice, but also specific work-related topics for example preparing for a specific exam.
This type of tuition is particularly where students have very particular needs or when participants wish to learn very intensively.
The student decides how many classes he/she wants and what he/she wishes to study in them (so-called “made-to-measure” classes):
- Lessons are created specifically for your own language requirements
- You have total personal attention from your teacher – you are learning all the time
- You can ask for as much error correction, explanations and feedback as you want without worrying about any other students in the class
- You can study at your speed. Go faster or slow down
- You speak for the majority of the lesson time, so it is really intensive learning.
- You can work on confidential or sensitive work-related material that you would not want to share with other students
- You practise, revise and re-use new vocabulary and grammar continuously
Two-to-one tuition is also available to two participants travelling together. The students should be of approximately the same level and have the similar aims & requirements… (read more)
Dates of commencement: As required
Max. students per group: 1
One private lesson (45 minutes): 30,00 €
Length: As required
Enrolment: Enrolment online