Our school runs courses of six different levels, corresponding to the levels proposed by the Council of Europe and those of the Common European Framework of Reference:
- A1 Breakthrough (Elementary)
- A2 Waystage (Upper Elementary)
- B1 Threshold (Intermediate)
- B2 Vantage (Upper Intermediate)
- C1 Effective Operational Proficiency (Advanced)
- C2 Mastery (Perfection or Superior)
Before deciding upon the type of course you wish to follow, it should be noted that:
- All classes are 45 minutes long and are held from Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.
- On the first day, before lessons start, all students registered at GADIR sit a test to help us determine the appropriate group and level of each student. Students can also take our level test online after registering through our website.
- GADIR does not charge any registration fee.
- The average number of pupils to form a group in GADIR is 5. The maximum number of pupils in a class is 8 while the minimum is 3. In cases where this minimum number of pupils is not attained, those concerned will be personally notified and other alternatives offered.
- Teaching material used in class and the attendance certificate given at the end of the course are included in the course fees.
- For some courses, it is possible to be registered for more than one at the same time. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- You can download our complete GADIR, Courses and Prices 2018 here.
- You can read our General Conditions here.