19) Where are the apartments and how are they? Is there a kitchen and do they have washing-mashines?
The flats are shared between 3-5 students and all are within walking distance from school or the beach. Every flat has a living-room, bathroom, washing-machine and a furnished kitchen. Only towels and blankets have to be brought by the students.
20) When is the apartment available?
GADIR reserves the room for the student from 16.00 of the Sunday before the course starts to Saturday 12:00 after the course ends. If you arrive before Sunday, or you whish to stay beyond the Saturday, you can reserve some extra nights in your family or shared flat or book a room in a Hostal or Hotel.
21) Can I stay in the flat after finishing my course?
No. The accommodation is reserved until saturday after the course at 12.00 in the morning. In case you want to stay one or two nights longer, you can ask at our office if it’s possible to reserve some extra nights.
22) Is it possible to rent an own apartment?
You can rent a private GADIR flat and we can help you to contact a real estate agency in case we do not have any apartment available.
23) Can I get the address of my appartment or host family before I arrive in Cádiz?
Shared flats: students receive the address and keys of the flats after arrival on sunday prior to the course.
Spanish families: The addresses of the host families are sent to the students one week before their arrival
24) Do the apartments have telephones?
No, but we will inform you at school about how to get your mail, faxes or e-mails and how to receive phone calls.
25) What are the host families like and where do they live ?
All of our host families live very close to school. Families are chosen on the basis that our students can feel at home at their house. If you have special “dietry requirements” or have allergies, don’t worry, we have the right family for you!