1. The advance payment of 150.00 € to book a place on a course is due at the moment of reservation by means of:
Bank transfer to GADIR, Escuela Internacional de Español, account no. 0081-0340-53-0001089519, Banco de Sabadell, Avenida Ramón de Carranza 28, Cádiz – Spain.
IBAN: ES93 0081 0340 5300 0108 9519
2. The rest of the total course amount due (minus the advance payment of 150.00 €) must be paid during the first three course days at the school in cash, if not before the course starts by bank transfer.
3. Accommodation must be paid for during the first three course days at the school in cash.
4. All expenses related to sending money will be paid for by the applicant. It must be taken into account that bank transfers cause expenses both to the issuing and the receiving bank.
5. It is not possible to pay via credit card, by means of MoneyGram, nor with any other method of payment which has not been specified above.
6. Cancellations : in order to cancel a RESERVATION of a course and accommodation you must notify the school by letter, which will then proceed as follows:
- If the cancellation is received before 30 days have elapsed prior to the start of the booked course, the school will charge the student the amount of 80.00 € as cancellation charges.
- If the cancellation is received during the 30 days prior to the start of the booked course, the school will charge the student the amount of 150.00 € as cancellation charges.
- If the cancellation occurs after 12:00 a.m.on Fridayprior to the start of the course, the school will charge the student the whole amount of the reservations made, be it for the courses or for accommodation.
THESE CONDITIONS ARE ALSO VALID TO ALL THE RESERVATIONS OR PROLONGATIONS MADE PERSONALLY AT THE SCHOOL’S OFFICE BY THE STUDENTS